Wednesday, April 18, 2007

HAWAII

We had so much fun in Hawaii this month, we spent 2 days on Kaui and 5 days on Oahu. We went with my dad, mom and sister, Kait. We stayed on the North Shore of Oahu in a house right on the beach at Pipe. It was paradise! The waves got as big as 30 foot faces when we were there and it was amazing to watch! Micah was obsessed with the water, he just kept pointing to it because he wanted to go in and stay in! He is only 16 months, but has no fear! Mitchell surfed a couple times a day, the waves were good the whole time we were there and the weather was absolutely perfect! It really was a perfect vacation! It made us contemplate moving back!
MORE HAWAII PICTURES


Who says 16 months is too young to start surfing?


Our Punk Rock Beach Baby!

Micah and his Mommy!

Mitchy and Micah swimming together!

My mom, Kait and me playing in the water with Micah!

Micah and Grandpa making faces! Micah is definately his Grandpa's boy!


This is my paradise...that is Mitchell and Micah down there!!!

The Hawaiian Sunset from our balcony!


The Rainbow State!

Another Breathetaking Sunset!

Beautiful Ride!


This is the house we stayed in, almost all of the pictures we took were
from that balcony because it had a perfect view of the whole beach.

10 comments:

Grace Ryan said...

Linds! I love those pictures! I am so glad you are doing a blog because I miss you guys like crazy and I get to see Micah grow! He's so big now since February! We can't wait to come down in 12 more days! We'll have to do a bunch of fun things with our boys. I'm thinking Disneyland, what about you? Oh and the beach of course and swimming and parks. It's going to be fun! I love you all to pieces!

Grace Ryan said...

PS I love all those pictures and am so jealous you guys went back. I still haven't been yet. When I go, I want to go with you guys. Mitch looks mexican in almost all those pictures. I can't believe he gets so dark... how come I didn't get those genes?

Grace Ryan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tanner Family said...

I love that you have entered the world of blogging! So your pictures are beautiful they almost look fake. You look so good, love the bathing suit. I love the picture of Mitch and Micah looking at the ocean, a future surfer has been born. I miss you so much! I am going to call you because I have way too much to say! Tell your family I said hi! I'll call you tomorrow!

Tanner Family said...

Happy Birthday! I wish I could be there to take you to lunch or something! Have a wonderful day!

Unknown said...

hey guys! those pictures are making me really jealous right now. i would love to be there this very second. your little micah is so cute!!! It looks like things are great for you guys, thats so fun!! talk to you later

Grace Ryan said...

hey add to your blog because i miss you guys!

Shannon "Fuller" Davis said...

Linds I had no idea you and mitch liked the beach... huh never would have guessed it. haha. Micah is the cutest child and you look incredible these days

Tanner Family said...

Ummmm so in case you are wondering you are required to update your blog at least weekly!

Brittany Simmons said...

Ahh...just one year ago we were all in Hawaii. I hope you guys had some sunnier weather. I am glad you had fun, and have a great camera to show for it! Micah has grown up so much!!! We miss you guys and hope to see you soon!