Sunday, September 30, 2007

Cabo 2007

Mitchy and I went to Cabo to celebrate our Five year anniversary! We had so much fun! Mitchy got to surf and I got to hang out at the pool and order strawberry daquari's with the girls! We went with Christian and Ashley and the Bruce's and Lark's! We had the best time with them! Unfortunately we don't have any pictures with them because we were relaxing too much to bring our camera out and so we took some pictures really quick about 15 minutes before we were suppose to leave!
Me and my Love!

This is the pool where I spent literally all day every day with the girls! So nice and relaxing!


This is the view of the hotel and pool from our balcony.

5 comments:

Melly Mel said...

This looks beautiful Linds! It looks like you guys had a fun time. I have been there before and I don't remember any beaches to surf so did Mitch have to drive to the beach to surf?

Julie said...

The waves are up the coast in San Jose del Cabo. (Zippers, Old Mans, La Roca, etc). "I hope you bust yur stick you shred so bad!" I miss it there!
Later, Eric

Fuller Family said...

It looks beautiful! I am sure you guys had a blast. I am so excited for you guys with the news of a little girl! She will be adorable. I hope you are still hanging in there.

Jaime said...

Congrats on the little girl? You aren't 20 weeks already are you? Cabo looks amazing and you look great.

Amy said...

So fun to meet you guys! I emailed that adorable pic. of Micah to Ashley. I also posted it on my blog... too cute to resist! See ya soon, hopefully!
-Amy Thompson