Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Christmas...It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

I know I haven't posted Christmas yet...but here it is...Finally! We had an amazing Christmas and we loved every second of it!
My best Christmas present ever...spending the season with these two loves of my life!

My bestfriends! (+Aimee)




Micah kissing Mommy's tummy!


Just the four of us...you were with us in spirit Acie! Love you!
(These are my sisters and brother. Kate is on the end, then Kimmi and Ryan! And Aimee is in Brazil!)

One of my very favorite things about Christmas are the traditions and my family has so many! I love it! But one of my favorite traditions is that on the 23rd, we all sleep under the Christmas tree as a family and talk and tell Christmas stories and Christmas Memories! (Mitch is a great sport!) It is a tradition that I will always keep with my growing family too! We look forward to it all year long!


Christmas Morning with the Lundquist's! We had so much fun and Micah and Jack loved opening presents...Micah has been walking around the house ever since saying, "opon pwesents"! (Every year we go over to the Lundquist's really early in the morning to do Christmas and then we go to the Devine's right after so we don't have to miss a thing...we are so lucky!)


Christmas morning with the Devine's! We had an amazing Christmas, it was so fun to be together and we also got to talk to my sister who is on a mission in Brazil right now...Miss you Ace...wish you were here!

Micah's Bapa gave him his very first mitt and baseball and as soon as Micah opened it, he knew exactly what to do...he put it right on his hand and started playing catch! Great gift Bapa!

He LOVES this new mitt and ball...And he sure LOVES his Bapa too!


Micah in his new adorable adidas suit, holding his new "iPod"!

4 comments:

the waites said...

Oh I loved them all... every single picture tells a story. You are so beautiful, especially in red! Im so excited to see you. I wanna see your sisters too. Your mom looks amazing as well, she could be a sister. Im so glad you had a great Holiday. Happy late B-day little guy! I need to get him a bouncy ball.

Melly Mel said...

Christmas was so much fun with you guys! These are such cute pictures! You are the cutest mom pregnant. Red is so your color. I love your traditions.

Brett + Kristin said...

Wow - you look great!! I can't believe how small your tummy is for how far you are!! You are a hot pregnant woman!

Ashley Giddings said...

Wow... your mom looks great! It's been a long time.