Monday, June 2, 2008

Hawaii 2008

We had so much fun on a big family trip to Hawaii this year in April! Thanks so much Mom and Dad, you are amazing and we all had a blast!

Micah's first time ever surfing...caught on film!


I am not sure who enjoyed it more,
Mitch or Micah...that is one proud Daddy!

Now Micah is completely obsessed with surfing- it is all he talks about- he wants to go everyday...sounds like someone else I know!!!!

Mommy and Jade!


Mitchy and Kait rock jumping together!
(We all went except for my mom and the babies!)


Ry and Britt having a romantic picnic on the beach!


Grandpa and his little girl!


Mitchy and Micah in Paradise!


The Pathway we loved to take walks on!


The Micah Man hanging out at Sunset Beach!


We rented kayaks in Kilua! Here's Kiki, Jake and Micah!


Micah wanted to look just like his Papa!


Wiamea Bay...it was gorgeous!


Jade laying out and getting a tan...just kidding,
she was only in the sun for a second!


Happy Birthday to Me! (Best birthday ever!)


Papa and Micah had so much fun playing in the ocean together!
Mommy and Jade hangin' out at the beach
when she was only 4 weeks old!
Micah after having real Hawaiian Shaved Ice!



We rented Jet Ski's in Haleiwa Harbor...Go Kait and Kiki!


Kait, Ry and Aimee!


A bunch of us out in the water at Lanikai!


That's my Kait!


Kim and her hot boyfriend Jake!


Just Relaxing!


The Sunset at Sunset Beach!


The amazing view from the house we stayed at!
(Pipe on a very calm day)


The East side!


We didn't want to leave...it was paradise!

12 comments:

Meriel Frandsen said...

So jealous! Looks like you guys had such an amazing time. It all looks so beautiful and the water looks amazing. So do you!

Julie said...

Great pictures, Lindsay!! I can't even believe that you are in a bathing suit just 4 weeks after having a baby...you are awesome! I love the pictures of Mitch and Micah surfing...classic!
Shaved ice from Matsumoto's???

Julie said...

ps- HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

the waites said...

finally, I was axiously awaiting these photos. I am the worst friend for not remebering your birthday. I am definately taking you out. I miss you and need to come see you. I loved all the pictures

Tiff Rueckert said...

I LOVE the pictures of Micah surfing, I can't wait to show Chris! Jade looks like such a doll! We miss you guys SO much and we're hoping to come out that way in the next few months...maybe August or sept. We miss you! Happy Birthday Linds!

Fuller Family said...

That looks like such a fun trip. You have such a great family, it must be nice having them live close by. Your kids are adorable. I would love to meet your new little one when we are there for the 4th. We will have to work something fun out. You look great!

Jeff and Kandis said...

How fun, so jealous! Jade is a lucky girl to go to Hawaii before sh'e two months old. Congrats to Micah and daddy on surfing and Happy Birthday to you!

Brittany Simmons said...

Yay pictures!!! Paradise is right!! You have such a fun family, and what a fun trip!!! Derek is definitely hoping one of our families will go do the same thing.

Kjerstin said...

O! I LOVE Hawaii! I want to go back! Next year?!?!!!!!

Brett + Kristin said...

Those pics of Mitch & Micah surfing are adorable!!! How fun for him! Man - all your pics make me want to go to Hawaii ... so beautiful!

Zobrist Family said...

That just made me homesick. In a weird way I guess...! :-)

Billings Family said...

Ahhh Lindsay! I miss you!! How fun was that trip!! Loved the pics of Mitch and Micah! Those should be framed on the mantel! Hope you all are good! Love ya, Su