Saturday, December 6, 2008

Peter Pan & Tinkebell!


My two precious ones!  They are really starting to love playing together!  It is so fun! 
We had a great Halloween this year!

Micah was totally obsessed with his Mickey pumpkin this year!


Our little Tinkerbell trying to fly!

Micah just loved trick-or-treating this year!

Mitchy and Jade!

Micah hit the motherload!


Little Tink trying to crawl!

How cute is this little Peter Pan?

Daddy's Little Girl!

Peter Pan showing little Tinkerbell some Love! 
(It was a bit past her bedtime- she's like half asleep!)

Micah is my future little Bobby Flay~ He BEGS to make cookies every single day.  He doesn't even necessarily eat them, he just wants to be in the kitchen cooking or baking at all times! The other day my mom and him were making cookies and they creamed the butter and and sugar and Micah said it was good because it was "nice and fluffy".  Then after the eggs were added he said to my mom, "don't forget the vanilla!"  He is so fun!

My naked little pumpkins!

2 comments:

Elise said...

her smile!!!!!!!! i love her personality!!!!!

Melly Mel said...

They are so so so so cute. I loved looking at these pictures and it makes me sad I didn't get to see them in real life.