Friday, May 8, 2009

Our Sweet Jadey Bug Turned One!!!

Jade is our little lucky charm, born on St. Patrick's Day, 
and I cannot believe that she is already one!


Jade loves to eat and so she was not shy around the birthday cake!

Micah creeping up on the cake!


Jack pot!

A little ice cream to wash it down!

Jade was obsessed with her new Little Mermaid car, it's Micah's new favorite toy too!


Opening presents!

We went to the park to celebrate and Jade got to go on the swings, her favorite!


My dad met us at the park to play.



Jade sits like this all the time, I love it!  This has been the most perfect year of my life.  I am so blessed.  I am grateful everyday for my beautiful family!

2 comments:

Jeff and Kandis said...

How time flies! I can't believe it has been a year, crazy!!
She is beautiful, just like her mama.

I love the 80's clothes. Hysterical!

Brittany Simmons said...

i can't believe how big jade is! we haven't seen you guys in forever- we definitely need to hang out soon!!!