Monday, July 26, 2010

Pregnancy Cravings

So, this is me...everyday! Tired, no make-up, and laying on the couch while eating frosted mini-wheats! Mitch made this mixing bowl for me because all our cereal bowls were in the dishwasher. So, he took a picture documenting me during this pregnancy! I must have at least one huge bowl of frosted mini-wheats daily!

P.S. And yes, as you can see, the kiddos begging for little bites on the side...why is it that my cereal always tastes better to them than their own?

5 comments:

Kristin said...

You're adorable.

Looks like you have some competition for those mini-wheats :)

K+C=M+K said...

I had the cereal cravings too! Gosh Linds, you are over half way done! Does it seem like it is going faster now? I can't wait for baby boy to be here and meet Malia. I hope it's love at first sight;)

KB said...

You look adorable! If only I could look that cute prego, no make-up, lounging it...

Brynn said...

I wish I looked that cute when I am lounging on the couch, without makeup, chowing down on a bowl of cereal :) You look great - I am glad I got to see you the other day :)

the waites said...

mmmm.... that sounds good right now at 10:15 and Im not prego!! You look so beautiful miss divine.

we need to catch up..like now!