Monday, September 13, 2010

Summer Time

This is what we have been doing ALL SUMMER LONG! Basically all we do is either the beach or the pool- all day, everyday! We've had lots of fun swimming parties with friends, family or just going to our pool every night when Mitch gets home from work! So, here are a million shots of our summer.
P.S. Love this picture Elise took of Mitch throwing Jade up in the air! And she took all these amazing black & whites! Every photo she takes turns to gold...I don't know how she does it! Love you Elise!

So, Elise is a little obsessed with Jade, so there are always a lot of Jade shots...which is great for two reasons. 1- I am obsessed with her too and 2- I cannot get a decent photo of Jade if my life depended on it!



Elise and her Micah Man!

So hot...just had to say it!

Bree and Micah doing monster faces at Jade! Jade has a thing for monsters!


Not entirely sure why, but Jade hops and ribbits,"bibbits", like a frog all day long!


So here is my pregnant belly about a month ago, at 23 weeks.


Getting buried in the sand

More pool days!







We went to the funnest lagoon in Irvine with a group of some of my favorite friends! It was perfect for the kiddos and they ask if we can go back all the time!

"Surfing"

The water slides in the middle of the shallow lagoon...heaven for those little ones!


Jade and her little twin, Taylor!
Love my sweet, funny Micah!





Jade's new mermaid floaties...she loves them because she can swim by "herself".


It has been a perfect summer...thanks everyone for swimming with us! Let's do it again next summer!

2 comments:

CheyAnn said...

LOVE the photos!! I'm in love with black and white. I bought Solana that same yellow striped swimsuit for when she is a year, and Jade looks ridiculously adorable in it, can't wait for my little one to wear it now. Looks like you had a blast this summer, can't wait for my pregp pics!

Elise said...

I like to think that my obsession of jadey is because I'm trying to even out the playing field of how many photos each of your kids have so one of em doesn't get hopped later. Hah.