Monday, February 28, 2011

Trampolines & Marshmallows

(Love this one of Micah on the trampoline!!!)


My absolute favorite, favorite thing about our house is the outside fireplace area! I really love everything, but this is just one place that I love spending time with my family and friends and I could really spend time out there every night...and we pretty much do!
We put the music on outside and snuggle up by the fire while the kiddos jump on the trampoline and "get their wiggles out". Then we roast marshmallows, make s'mores and just hang out together and talk! I love these memories we're making!

This is my family the day after Thanksgiving, hanging out, eating leftover pie and s'mores and listening to Christmas music!
Mitch being his usual camera ready self!


Asher was only 5 days old here!

Kait, Tom & Asher snuggling.

Loving crazy the trampoline!

This was another time when Uncle Ryan was here, visiting from Texas. We miss him and Britt so much.



I took a 2 minute break from feeding Asher to do a quick roast on mine. (Man, that little boy can eat!)


Another fun time with just us and Gigi and Papa.


There was lots of trampoline time this night with Papa!






Some of our fun friends came over to help us roast away! And we've had lots of other fun people over to hang out with us...I was just probably feeding Asher instead of taking pictures! He is serious about eating!


Christian was the first to experiment with roasting the marshmallow near the space heater instead of the fire place and it was a success! It was probably 10 times faster! Whenever we need a quick roast, we know what to do! Thanks Christian!

No comments: