Thursday, March 3, 2011

So Much to be Thankful For

I'm still playing catch up. I left the hospital the day before Thanksgiving, so I was a little preoccupied over the holiday. The first two pictures I took at Micah's Preschool Thanksgiving show. Micah as a cute Indian, let's call him Squanto. And then Jade setting sail in the Mayflower.



The rest of these beautiful photos were taken on Thanksgiving Day by my talented and gorgeous sister-in-law, Elise! I love how she captured the kids in these first few! Love, love, love them!
Love every inch of this girl!



My Love and my new sweet baby a few days old!


Thanksgiving Dinner. We do it every year combined with mine and Mitch's families. I love this tradition!


I have so so much to be thankful for! I am so incredibly grateful, it physically aches! Really.


Here are some fun one's that Elise took when they were watching the kids for us! I'm sure that while these photos were being taken, I was either nursing or staring at my little newborn. So grateful for such fun Aunts and Uncles! Thanks for the photos Elise!


No comments: