Wednesday, May 2, 2012

So much to be Thankful for!

 We had a little pilgrim and indian show up for Thanksgiving dinner this year!  They were pretty adorable!

 I can't even write about what I am thankful for because it is just way too close and overwhelming to me, I am incredibly grateful every single day of my life for every single perfect blessing I have!
 Jade and I roasted and peeled fresh chestnuts for the stuffing...it was so fun!


 We cooked all day long


 then we went to my mom's for dinner,
 Micah was silly,

 The Lundquist's came over,

 And we ate a lot of good food!

 These roasted sweet potatoes were my favorite!!!  I just roasted them and raw cranberries in the oven  in a little olive oil, salt and pepper and when they were almost done, I added a little brown sugar and orange juice and put them back in the oven for a few more minutes...AMAZING! (Obviously my mom's idea)
 Love my sweet girl!


 My cousin and his talented wife played the violin and viola for us...these are brilliant artists, we were lucky to hear them!

 We love uncle Drew!!!!  He's so fun!


Finished the day off with pie of course!  We are so grateful for family!!!!

No comments: