Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Micah's First Black Eye...

So, yes this is Micah's very first black eye, and I am sure it is just his first of many! Come to think of it, I am really surprised that this is his first...he is a wild man, running everywhere, jumping all over the place with reckless abandon! So, this is pretty amazing!
He was running around playing with his aunt and uncle at the mall...(he loves to play with them, he goes crazy...) and he ran right into the corner of a table! It was bleeding and immediately black and blue, but he only cried for like 25 seconds and then as soon as we kissed it better, he was fine. Mitch showed him his eye in the mirror right after...with the blood and all, (I thought it would scare him!) he laughed! He thought it was so cool! He has been looking at it in the mirror smiling ever since!

6 comments:

Tyler Owens said...

that's awesome, i think micah and melissa (my wife) are somehow related. we read this story and just busted on the floor knowing it was just like her when she was little. micah sounds sooooo cool!

the waites said...

Such a boy, I love it! Myles needs to hang out with Micah more so he'll be as tough as him. I know I always say it but he really is the cutest!

Melly Mel said...

he is still so dang cute with his black eye. i am bringing ice over tomorrow. I LOVE THIS GUY! Our boys are going to be best buds! Oh wait, they already are!

elise lauren photography said...

haha! rad.

elise lauren photography said...

haha! rad.

Billings Family said...

I have always wanted a black eye!!! Lucky!! How cute is Micah! You are the cutest parents! So excited your having a girl! Yeah!!