Sunday, October 21, 2007

Our Little SpiderMan!!!

Micah has a new obsession...Spiderman was on TV the other night and Micah has been in spiderman mode ever since...it's all he wants to watch and he talks about it all day long...he calls him "pider"! We let him watch the "menu" part of the dvd over and over again because that is when he is swinging through the city and Micah is enthralled! I had this costume I bought a year ago but never used (yes it is obvious that it is about a year too small but he didn't seem to mind) and so we put it on him and he couldn't believe that he was spiderman, so he sat in his costume, watched the movie and shot his webs at the tv! I cannot get enough of this kid!
Micah in Spiderman Attack Mode!


He just loves being Spiderman!


The full length shot...it is a little on the tight and short side, but hey, it's Spiderman!

Micah "shoots his webs" all day now! He makes the cutest noise when he does it...it is hard to explain...I wish you could hear it...I guess it sounds like shooting a web...I don't know and maybe a little bit like a gun!
The wind up...

The momentum building....

The final web fling! (Great Web shooting form!)

Micah has been doing this really big fake smile lately, everytime we tell him to smile! Sometimes it actually looks mean...he cracks us up everyday!


The only picture we got with the full costume...Micah is not a hat person!

6 comments:

Ash and Christian said...

Smiler!!!
I've been trying to teach Ava how to smile on command. It's not really working...

Can't wait to hear the "web shooting" noises.

Brittany Simmons said...

Oh my gosh- that is hilarious!!! He is too cute!! I can't believe how grown up he is! My sister in law got our future boy a batman together- so they can be superhero buds :)

Melly Mel said...

He is so funny! I love this kid! I can't wait to see his moves today! Love you!

Jeff and Kandis said...

Reminds me of my house. This is Mason's second year as Spiderman, I can't talk him into anything else. Get video. Hope your feeling better now.
Kandis

Jaime said...

Go Spidey! Boys are too funny!

Jaime said...

Go Spidey! Boys are too funny!