Thursday, December 6, 2007

A White Christmas

Micah's first time ever in the snow!!!
(And yes, he is wearing Brielle's pink-lined, fur jacket...but it was all we had- give him a break!)
We went up to Utah to visit some of our best friends (The Rueckerts- Chris, Tiff, Brielle and new baby Dean) a couple weekends ago. We had so much fun and we miss them all the time! Micah and Brielle played together beautifully- (so did Mitch and Chris) And I think Micah had the time of his life- he just loves Brielle or as he calls her- "BeeO".
Thanks guys for everything- we had a blast!

Micah and the adorable Brielle!

Micah loves to give kisses and I love to get them!


Mitch and Chris decided to build the biggest snowman ever! I think Chris is like 6'7" or something- so this was a big snowman to make Chris look small! The only way to get the mid section up on top was for Chris to lay on the ground- Mitch to roll the ball on top of him and then with all his strength push it up on his back! Yep- they are a little crazy!

The Final Product!


Elise came over to play in the snow and we also all went out to dinner together! Isn't she adorable in this picture? We love you Elise or "Eseese"- can't wait for you to come home soon!


Micah and Mommy!

Daddy and Micah playing in the snow!


Micah loved taking a hot bath after playing in the snow! He kept saying "cold, cold" the whole time he was in the snow!

12 comments:

Melly Mel said...

Oh this is so cute Linds! You did such a good job. It made me want to hop on a plane and move to Utah right now to play in the snow! That snowman is huge! I don't think I've seen a bigger one in my life. We need to plan a trip to big bear this Christmas season so our boys can make a mini-snowman of their own. Brielle is so beautiful. I knew Chris and Tif would make gorgeous children!

Julie said...

That is quite the impressive snowman!!! You guys had a lot of snow...we completely missed it when we were in Utah.

Your widget baby says 98 days left...welcome to the double digits!!!

Tiff Rueckert said...

We miss you guys! Frosty fell over a couple of days later, but everyday I look out in our yard and see the bottem two layers and think of you guys!

Tanner Family said...

That snowman is huge! I can't wait to see you next week, its been way too long!

Tiff Rueckert said...

Linds,
I need to talk to you asap! Call me please! I don't have your number and Chris' phone is not working!

Melly Mel said...

Hey so I love the snow in your hair by the way and oh, I check your blog I think everyday for a new post. It's been a while............ just kidding. You've been busy girlfriend. I understand.

Ash and Christian said...

Who seriously orders Venison? You're crazy. I know that you were eyeing the Ahi Tuna kind of secretly wishing that you weren't pregnant for the night. I told my mom that that's what you would have had if you weren't pregnant, and she said, "That's exactly what Linds said!" I know you too well.

Hope to see you soon. Can't believe we have two years olds... it's the best.

cheryl said...

Ok, I am finally looking at your blog and it is so cute! The snow looks like so much fun. It was great seeing you and your sweet family and Vic and Cindy's a few weeks ago. I loved talking with you.
Cheryl (Lundquist)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jaime said...

cute pics...so glad I don't live in that snow anymore! It was fun to see you guys at Jenny and Jimmy's!

The Dean Family said...

hi mitch! it's danae from byu-h..don't know if you remember me or not..but i got your blog address off of summer thacker's (she's a friend of mine from ricks college)..anyway i wanted to drop a line and say hello...i live in maui...married with one little girl...i would like to hear from you and see how you're doing..it looks like you have a beautiful family!...e-mail me @: danaedean@hotmail.com and i can give you permission to my blog..take care ..danae

the waites said...

Hey miss Divine... call me!!!!



xoxo

Rachie Roo