Thursday, December 6, 2007

"The Cage"

This story is two-fold:
First, I have told many people that Micah has been climbing out of his crib for a while now- actually, more like "diving head first" out of his crib. He started doing that like 9 months ago and so we were forced to cage him in! It looks so mean- we put him in there and zip him in! So, finally, here is the picture of his cage I have been promising for so long!
Second, This is a recent picture of him in there- I have a previous entry about a month or so ago where he climbed into the bassinet all by himself...well now he is moving up! He climbs into his crib all by himself- not only that- he zips it up now too! He laughs and thinks he is so big! (He stops laughing if I leave him in too long!) Thank goodness he has not yet figured out how to unzip it from inside or I would be at square one all over again!

6 comments:

Brett + Kristin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brett + Kristin said...

That is awesome!! I have never seen those nets but I will have to let some other moms know about those! Crue climbed out of the crib for the 1st time a few days ago but hasn't done it since luckily. I love the pic!!

Rachelle said...

that is the funniest thing i have ever seen! i love it and it keeps him from jumping out, that's perfect!

Billings Family said...

Ha!! That is classic! He's going to be the ultimate camper loving the tent life! Hey, email me your address for a Christmas Card. Sharktamer@roadrunner.com See ya guys!

Aubrey Messick said...

Are you kidding me? Lindsay, that is sooo stinkin funny. What a little character he is. I love the little mischievous smile on his face. Too cute!!!

Busy B Preschool said...

Curren has a cage too. It is the greatest invention ever!