Monday, November 26, 2007

Penguins, wahgos...sounds pretty close, right?


Micah has a new "obsession" every month- and this month it is all about penguins!!! He has a new penguin movie called "Surf's Up" and he loves it! He will actually sit down and watch it for about 30 minutes at a time...which is a small miracle for this active kid!

Micah has really great pronunciation of most words, but for some reason he cannot say penguins for anything! He can say his "P's" just fine, but he always calls penguins..."Wahgos"! Even when we emphasize the P...he says it really slow copying us..."W-A-H-G-O-S!" It is the funniest thing and so now...Mitch and I call them that too!

7 comments:

Julie said...

We love that movie!!!
That will probably be one of those words that sticks around...long after he figures out how to say it, you'll still be using it! I love those random cute words.

Aubrey Messick said...

Hi Lindsay! Your families blog is so cute! Micah is adorable. Kids are the cutest when they can't seem to say things right. I think it was my little sister Jacki who called our Grandpa "Bacca". We still call him that to this day. :)

Anyway, I started a blog and wanted you to have the link. Its: www.aubreymessick.blogspot.com.

I'll probably see you at the next bridal or baby shower...those things never end, do they!?!

Beth Davis said...

Ahhh. . I miss little Micah! Are you sure he doesn't like that movie for the surfing?!? Just kidding. I'm sure he'll take after his daddy and start surfing soon enough! Tell your mom hi for me:-)

Tanner Family said...

Okay why is he so cute! Derek confirmed for us that he does indeed say "Wahgos", not that I doubted you! Can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks!

Fuller Family said...

What a cute little guy. I love when kids can't pronounce the words. He must have chosen that show because of his Dad. You are going to have 2 surfer boys before you know it. I can't believe how soon you are going to have your little girl. She will be so darling. Can't wait!

Kjerstin said...

I love wahgos!!! Surfs up Micah! When are we going to see you guys!? I miss you!

SUMMER said...

Micah is so cute! I love penguins too!