Monday, November 19, 2007

Happy 27th Mitchy!

On November 14th, my Love had his 27th birthday! We had so much fun celebrating! Mitchy got off work a little early and we went to Newport beach and rented beach cruisers and rode a long the boardwalk until sunset...we had so much fun and Micah was in heaven! Then after, we went to dinner at this cute Italian family-owned place on Lido Island called, Sabatino's. There was a man singing Sinatra songs and we were outside on a candle lit patio...it was so fun!

We also celebrated with my family the night before...we had a party at home and my mom made Gourmet Cheeseburgers, fries and milkshakes...because those are Mitchy's all-time favorites! We had a blast!
Also, for one of his gift's, I got him a massage...(I know he would love it but he has never had one) However, he INSISTED that we do a "couples massage" and that that would be way more fun...so I couldn't argue...we are schedualed for this Saturday, because it didn't work out on his actual birthday! So...I will post about that later...I can't wait!!!! Happy Birthday to me too I guess! ( One of the many reasons why I love him so much!)
Mitchy, I am so glad you were born!


Micah was not too fond of the helmet at first, but as soon as Mitch started pedaling...he forgot all about it!



I made Mitch a Cookies N Cream Ice Cream Cake!


Mitchy making a wish!


Mitchy and Micah showing off their smilers!

6 comments:

the waites said...

Such a cte post.. Happy Birthday Mitch

We need to go on a double date. As for our tea party, I hope your still on for The first Wed in Dec at Teris with your mama and sister in law.Have a fun Thanksgiving!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Mitch!!! Looks like you guys had a really nice day.

Melly Mel said...

This was so much fun! I am so glad we were able to finally celebrate Mitch's birthday! Happy Birthday Mitch! I'm glad you guys had a great birthday celebration all week long and it's still going on! Mitch, I'm glad you were born too. Thanks Linds for being so good to him :)

Billings Family said...

Happy Birthday Mitch, from the Billings! 27...your catching us!

SUMMER said...

Hi Linds!!! How are you? First of all, I am so excited you are having a girl! Is it weird to "Think Pink"? You are in trouble b/c there is too much cute stuff! Second, you guys are so darling. Micah is really getting big! Time just flies. Third, Happy B-day Mitch! Looks like you all had fun celebrating! We really should try and get together soon. :)

Barbie said...

Hey Linds! So fun to hear from you and I LOVED reading through your blog! Rich told me awhile ago about your handsome little boy and that you're expecting! Congrats! Looks like we're on the same baby schedule. I'm due in March with a boy. Wow am I impressed you are writing a novel. You go girl...that's am ambitious goal for a busy mommy! Looks like you guys are doing so well. I'm jealous of Mitch's b-day shots at the beach...Happy B-day Mitch! Keep in touch.