Saturday, November 3, 2007

I'm It...I got tagged!

I got tagged by Melissa and Elise Lundquist and so here I go...



1. I absolutely love to travel. It is one of my favorite things to do. I love the culture, the architecture, the food and the memories. Mitchell gave me one of the best gifts ever for our honeymoon...my first trip to Europe. We spent most of the time all over Italy and then we went to Paris for a couple days too. It was fun, romantic and just like a dream! They are some of my favorite memories! Thanks love! And the next place I want to travel is to Argentina and the reason is because of number 2.

2. I am in the process of writing a novel right now. I took a break during my first trimester because I was so sick, but I am back now and loving it! It is something that most likely I will never get published but I am doing it for myself and because I think the story deserves to be told. The story takes place in Argentina and deals with human rights, politics, love, family and hope!

3. I majored in International Politics in college and loved it! My focus was on Intelligence and also Human Rights. So, naturally I am still really interested in those areas and in politics in general. I also always wanted to be in the CIA until I was given a small opportunity to do an internship there and declined because I realized that that is not at all what I wanted, because I couldn't really be the kind of wife and mother I wanted to be. But I sure love spy movies!

4. I have a very serious phobia of snakes! I can hardly write about them, let's just say I am considering going to a hypnotherapist because it is so ridiculous!

5. I am the pickiest eater that you'll probably ever know! I don't like most things that people like and I always, always change around orders at restaurants! I don't know if I have ever just ordered something straight off the menu without asking for a few adjustments! Mitch thinks I'm crazy, but I think he likes it because it is "so me"!

6. I've always dreamed of being a really great artist...I tried doing some oil painting and pastel work...but it turns out that I am really bad and no matter how much I love it, it is never gonna happen... I can't even paint a semi-good abstract!

Now, You're It!
So, now I am going to tag everyone on my list of friends who has not done it...(is that allowed?) So, please do it and if you don't then I'll have to start naming names! So everyone reading this...you have just been tagged! (Oh, and what you are supposed to do is just write six things about yourself and then tag six other people!)

8 comments:

Tanner Family said...

Okay what if I don't have six things to write? Maybe three! I love that you are writing again, you have such a great imagination that I am sure your novel is going to be great!

the waites said...

So its that time again... I was thinking we could meet at Fashion Island, I know Micah will love it. maybe noon. call me

ps whats this Novel, a best friend should know if her friends writting a best seller!

Melly Mel said...

Linds! I am so impressed! You are a true blogger these days! It was so fun to see pictures of you and Mitch from your amazing honeymoon! What a memorable thing for you two to go to Europe. That must have been such a fun experience. I share that same phobia of snakes. They make me sick to my stomach.

It was great seeing you this morning. I love you guys! xoxo - Melis

Billings Family said...

Honestly, can I just hang out with you for a day, to enlighten me! You are amazing and crazy smart and talented! WHAT you interned at the CIA??? How did I not know that! Wow, I already thought you were cool, but now.... you are my idol! Please publish your book!

Mitchell.Lindsay.Micah said...

Su- Actually , I want to be just like you- so don't even talk and- i want to make this really clear- I ws offered an internship with the CIA, but I declined. I was married and decided not to move over there...but NO, I never worked for them! Sorry if it sounded like that- didn't mean to get your hopes up!
Linds

Julie said...

We should eat together sometime...we can see who "out-picks" the other! Mushrooms, tomatoes, fish...my list goes on and on!!! It's a handicap that I'm trying not to pass on to my kids. So far, so good!

Fuller Family said...

I loved reading your list of 6 things. Honestly, I never knew you loved to write. I really want to read it when you are done. I do remember you being picky with food! (You didn't even like hot fudge!) You make me laugh! You are such a great person. I am so glad that we keep in touch again. I will try to think of 6 things. It may take some time, but I will try. Luv Ya!

Jennifer said...

What would you have done at the CIA, seriously, that is cool. I had no idea you wrote, I mean I knew you were talented, but that's amazing. Who's story is it? How far along are you? See, we need to get together more often so you can keep me in the loop with all your haps. I will call you about monday, today was fun!!! I miss my Lindsay!