Friday, November 2, 2007

Halloween x2

This is pretty funny:
We kind of celebrated Halloween with two costumes for Micah...he really wanted to be Spiderman, (if you have seen my previous blog entry, you know why- it's his new obsession)! But he also loves Mickey Mouse so much! He carries around Mickey like all day- so I decided that he should be Mickey like two months ago. So I got the costume and took all the tags off, and he hated it! He hated wearing it and never let me put it on him!
Mitch was probably secretly coaching him because when he saw him in the costume- He said that he looked so girlie and dorky! But I thought, he looked cute, he loves Mickey and he is not even two years old! He can be Mickey for Halloween! Well, can I say that Mitch and Micah were soooo right!!! Every house we went to was like, "oh, how sweet, Minnie Mouse" or, "oh is this her first Halloween?" "How old is she?" We answered everyone like he was a she because we didn't want to explain! And Mitch just kept giving me "the look"! It was pretty hysterical! Mommy learned her lesson!
P.S. When Micah's Mickey hat fell off, we even had someone say, "Oh what a sweet little lady bug!"

Micah was Spiderman for Mitch's work party, because he refused to be Mickey! In the end, I am glad though, since we don't want his whole office to think we have a little girl!

Aunt Tinkerbell, Micah, Cousin Jack Sparrow and Auntie Pirate Melis



Micah and his Uncle Blake, the "dead football player"!



The Grandpa's and their Boys! That is Micah's cousin, Jack
aka Captain Jack Sparrow!


Micah was clearly not too thrilled about being Mickey!!!


Mickey Hands!


Full Dorky Body Shot!


Melis and Jack were adorable pirates together!

9 comments:

Elise Lundquist said...

HHAHAHAHHAH!!! That Mickey outfit is CLASSIC. Oh my gosh. I can't stop laughing outloud by myself in my house at one in the morning. This is great Linds. Ps. check out my blog.

elundquist.blogspot.com

(i tagged you)

Jaime said...

You can't help it that the boys in your life are pretty. I always call Matt and Bentley pretty because they are! Too funny!

Busy B Preschool said...

Linds, I found your blog. I think the Micky costume is so funny and cute, I'm sure he will crack up one day when he sees those pics.

Busy B Preschool said...

Linds, I found your blog. I think the Micky costume is so funny and cute, I'm sure he will crack up one day when he sees those pics.

Tanner Family said...

I think the Mickey costume is really cute and he totally does not look like a girl! Brandon would have given me a hard time too! Wait..he did because he thought the Octopus costume I chose was too girly! People did not mistake him for a girl but they did think he was a dinosaur.

Michelle Michel said...

Hey Lindsay! Micah is so cute. I also wanted to say congratulations on a girl!! Jennifer and I were talking about it the other day. She is so excited for you! Do you have any names yet?

Fuller Family said...

He is such a cutie! I love the costumes. The Mickey Mouse one cracks me up! I hope you are feeling better. I can't wait for you to have a little girl. Keep in touch.

Melly Mel said...

I love the Mickey Mouse Story Linds. That goes in the family book of classic stories. Micah won't like it when he knows what's up. So I just realized my eyes are retarded in these pictures. I take the worst pictures. Micah was the cutest spiderman/Mickey Mouse ever. Halloween was fun!

McGraths said...

I can just picture "the look" on Mitch's face. Dylan would have done the same thing!