Monday, November 26, 2007

The United Nations of Sugar Cookies!


Mitch was in charge of this really neat Missionary activity for the young men...which meant that I was in charge of refreshments! The activity was so great...they had all the young men and their fathers and about 7 different fathers or leaders speak about their missions and missionary experiences. Anyway- the night went really well!
So- about the cookies! I decided that it would be fun to do the flags of the areas that they would be talking about that night and the areas that some of the fathers and leaders had served. My mom and I made cookies and decorated all morning long! We had so much fun! We always have fun when baking is involved! Love you mom!
(By the way- My mom has the best sugar cookie recipe! Let me know if you want it!)

5 comments:

the waites said...

That Glenda is the best cook! Save that baking for our tea party on Wed. I can harldy wait!!

Melly Mel said...

Oh those cookies look DE-VINE! I remember when you made them, it really did take you all morning but they look absolutely amazing Linds! You did a great job. That recipe is so good. My mouth is watering. I want one. Mitch's YM are lucky to have you make these and that they got to eat them!

elise lauren photography said...

Oh yay! That is rad.. i'm glad mitch is the leader. can you maybe email me the recipe?? Im always looking for more cookies to make for my roommates :)

elise.lundquist@gmail.com

Mark & Deidra Smith said...

You are so creative!!!

I need your address and would love the recipe too! My blog has my e-mail on it.

Thanks Lady!!!

Billings Family said...

I sooo want the recipe!!! My husband just said how he wants sugar cookies for Christmas! Im the worst cookie wife! Email that if you can, he would love me :)