Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Mitchy's New Tattoo???????

(No...this is not Mitchy's arm! Were you scared there for a minute?) So, I was in Laguna Beach last night having dinner with Mitchell's family and grandparents and next to BJ's Pizza there is the Surf Shop called "Toes on the Nose" and out front there is this poster of Donavan Frankenreiter and his tattoo.  My family was looking at it and dying laughing because it looks like Donavan has tattooed me and Micah onto his arm.  So Vic quickly took this picture with his phone! Normally, when people say I look like someone I NEVER think I do, but I was dying because I will admit that I think this looks identical to me!  Basically if Mitch ever tattooed me onto his arm, he could just copy this one directly!  Don't you think so too? How funny is that!!!  Just had to share! 


13 comments:

K+C=M+K said...

That is crazy!! It totally looks like you linds! Wow. Maybe Mitch should think about it- looks pretty classy and nice. ;)

Kjerstin said...

Linds, are you having a secret love affair with Donavan?...and really, bringing Micah into it too? Just kidding, that is seriously hilarious! It really does look identical!

Mrs. Jones says said...

Ha, I did not think Mitch's arms were that hairy ;) It totally looks like you, so funny. Good eye to whoever pointed that one out!

Elise said...

haha@ yeah i knew it wasn't (obviously because mitch has no hair and he would never get a tatoo because my mom would kill him).

My friend Jessica (used to be Goings) nanny'd for his kids.. Donavans! He lives in like Newport or Huntington or something. And he has like two kids he just spoils to death.

Elise said...

This looks like the Charis portrait you had done! Crazy!!!

Michelle Michel said...

Hahaha...I can't believe how much that looks like you! It's crazy!

Jennifer said...

WOW, Crazy! It looks like the charis portrait. Maybe he is secretly in love with you? That is too weird! You are beautiful and Micah is a doll, who could blame the guy for wanting you close always!

the waites said...

I showed Willie and he was dying! Serioulsy how crazy is that??? I sure had a blast with you yesterday.

hugs

Brittany Simmons said...

wow- that looks so much like you lynds! Have you ever seen Donovan's wife in person or a picture? I googled her picture- and the tattoo looks more like you than her- but both are beautiful!

Busy B Preschool said...

I am cracking up right now. That does look just like you!

Melly Mel said...

That is so crazy how much it looks like you and Jade!!!! SO funny!

Pistolmom said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Elise said...

oh no. you need to blog again. hurry!