Sunday, April 5, 2009

Happy Birthday Daddy and Merry Christmas Eve!

I know, I know...it has been FOREVER since I blogged, but since I use this blog as my personal scrap book, I must include the holidays, so sorry it is April and you are just now seeing Christmas pictures!

We did our traditional breakfast in bed for my dad for his birthday!  
He is a Christmas Eve baby!

We all went to Crystal Cove to walk around and we ate at this cute cottage cafe for lunch.  It was so beautiful there!  We had a blast!


Later that evening, Micah got to put the star on the tree, something he had been looking forward to for the entire month of December! Can you tell?


Then Micah helped my dad blow out his candles!

My mom made the most delicious Boston Cream Pie!  It was excellent!
It was a great Christmas Eve and a fun celebration of my dad's birthday!  Love you dad!

No comments: