Sunday, April 5, 2009

Christmas Day!

Christmas morning was so much fun, we went to Mitch's family in the early morning and then to mine after that to open presents.  We had Christmas dinner together with both families!  It was such a great Christmas this year!  (I cannot find the CD that has the pictures from the Lundquist's right now...so this Christmas post is to be continued...

Christmas morning was so much fun but we definitely were missing Ryan and Brittany, who spent Christmas in Texas with Britt's family.


Jade loved the oranges that we get as a tradition each year in our stocking!


Sweet Micah was loving every second of the present opening!

How hot are my sisters?

...and my mom!!!  They all went to the beach with my dad on Christmas day when we were hanging out with the Lundquists!

Christmas Night, the sunset was incredible and so my sisters and dad took some sweet pictures with little Jadey Bug!




No comments: