Saturday, January 23, 2010

Christmas Eve...

This was Jade on Christmas Eve morning, love that smile!!!


We have a tradition where every year on Christmas Eve we go down and eat lunch at the Beach Comber in Crystal Cove for my Dad's birthday, yes his birthday is Christmas Eve! We love going down there! The restaurant is amazing and we love being all together at the beach.

Micah and Jade love Frosty the Sandman!
Kait and Jade...two of my favorite people in the whole world!


They spent a lot of time by Frosty!!! By the way, it is Micah's favorite christmas song, he still sings it non-stop and so does Jade, it is absolutely adorable. Jade is also still obsessed with singing jingle bells! Every time we are in the car, she sings it the whole time over and over again! Love it!


Here is some of the family! We didn't get a group shot this year! Me, Mitch, Ry and Britt were there too.

I just threw this one in here but it was a few days earlier, we were lucky enough to have Santa come to our house this year. Santa, also known as my uncle Guy! There isn't a better Santa around! It was really fun for Micah and actually all of us, as you can see!



Back to Christmas Eve and my dad's birthday dinner, my mom did all different types of fondues with lots of different delicious foods to dip! Love Jade's expression!!!



And then for dessert, we have more fondue. Caramel and Chocolate with lots of fun dipping treats! Everything was incredibly delicious! My mom has a gift! My dad had a happy birthday, but unfortunately I didn't get many pictures!

1 comment:

Bryce & Nicole said...

Love the pictures. We also have been going to The Beach Comber on Christmas Eve the past few years! Love it!