Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Family Photos



The beautiful and talented Elise took some family photos of us for our Christmas card this year. The final product is the picture right above. If you didn't get one, it is probably on my counter right now. I didn't get them all out. I sent a lot out but then Christmas happened and life and a long trip to Thailand and Cambodia and now it is almost February! So, here it is on my blog instead.

It was so fun shooting with Elise, she did such an amazing job. Here are some of our favorites! Thanks again...I love you Elise!


















5 comments:

Kjerstin said...

I loved your Christmas card! How cute is lil Micah's saying!? Can't wait to hear all about Thailand!

Paul and Deborah Speed said...

You're so gorgeous Lindsay! I don't know why you were ever worried about the video shoot. You look great!

Tiff Rueckert said...

These are great pictures! I love them! I was going to call you this afternoon and things just got crazy...I'll try tomorrow!

Vahe and Leisha said...

SO cute! Your family is beautiful!

Melly Mel said...

Great pictures! Now I think you should update :)
love you