Saturday, November 19, 2011

Life lately...according to my phone!

This cute one of Jade and Kiks is actually from her iPhone, so adorable right, and yes, Kimmi's head does fit in Asher's owl hat!

My smiler!



Asher loved when he got to "drive the car" when we were waiting to pick up the kids from school on a rainy day.

Love my sweet Jade

Remember in Asher's 6-month post when I said he was such a zen baby, well, the MOMENT he learned how to crawl he kind of became a wild maniac! He cannot be still for one second, literally. He won't even let me hold him and feed him! He must be standing up and jumping as he drinks his bottle! Without exception! He is an adorable handful!

All of a sudden, a few weeks ago Asher found a paci, one that I have been trying to get him to take for the first 11 months of his life, (but he wanted nothing to do with it), and he put it in his mouth and hasn't really taken it out since and you know what? I love it! It was really calmed him down, he doesn't have as strong of an urge to "destroy" everything in sight when he has the paci in! So, yes, I am all about the paci! Plus, he looks kind of adorable sucking on it!

Walking to school


Lots of fun Park days!


Jade's crazy sleeping antics


Mitch left a little note for me on the lid of the almond milk...so funny! Sweetened it is!


Lots and Lots of playing around here!!!



It was gloomy outside one day so we decided to paint some old shirts with fabric paint and a stencil...the kiddos had so much fun, they thought it was so cool that they were allowed to paint on their shirts!




No comments: