Thursday, October 16, 2008

Introducing Elise & Drew Capener!

While I was "on vacation" from blogging...this happened!  

My adorable, fun and talented sister-in-law found and fell in love with an adorable fun and talented guy!  And they got married!  We love Drew and we are so happy that they found each other!  They are absolutely perfect for each other!  Love you guys...we've been missing you!


It was perfect and magical...the whole day- 
and one of the most amazing sealings I have EVER been to! 


Drew wrote and sang some songs for Elise.  It was so sweet and romantic.  He's amazing, my sister video taped it on her camera and put it on youtube if you want to check it out.  
Just look up "Drew and Elise wedding" on youtube.


She was one of the most beautiful brides I have ever seen!  She was breathtaking!


Her bridesmaids!

3 comments:

Elise said...

You are the SWEETEST Lindsay!!!!!!

I can't wait to see you guys. Sometimes, that's all I think about. Especially since mom is here visiting. All she talks about is Jade.

Love you!

Galbasini Family said...

oh, my goodness, well i guess that is what happens when you live in Arizona for four months and come back and start looking at blogs.
I am so shocked right now. that was quick.
I am so excited for your sister.
also i lost all my numbers. please call me. so i can talk to you .
jackie

benilhalk said...

Finally! The day of your dreams have arrives. Many good wishes to the couple for your blissful future. Baby shower lunch of my friend was also a royal day spent with all. Such parties can be amazingly organized at event space San Francisco with minimum budget. Next is my pre wedding party with friends at the same place.