Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Pool Days!


So, I know I have been MIA forever, well, since June and it is mid October...I have absolutely no excuse, I have just been enjoying life with babies and family and friends....but lets be honest, mostly babies...diapers, middle of the night feedings, potty training, etc.  So, now I am back and will make up for lost time with about 10 posts!  This is for my journal keeping purposes as well as for you few who have dared to check the blog one more time just to see if maybe today is the day that I might post.  (Sorry)!  Especially to my sisters in Utah and Hawaii who have been begging to see new pictures of the babies!  I love you a million!


So, we spent most of the summer hanging out at the pool with friends and family! Here are some pictures!



We had to take a picture with those little diaper covers that they made the little ones wear...they looked hilarious!






I love this shot...she looks so tiny!

2 comments:

Melissa White said...

I am so happy to see pictures of your family! We need to get together soon, I miss you :) We just bought a house across the street from my brother in SC and we should be moved in by Christmas (after we remodel)... Call me I know our boys would love a play date!!!

Ash and Christian said...

That picture of the white diaper covers is making me DIE laughing. I love it.