Thursday, October 16, 2008

Micah & Jade

Here are a bunch of pictures of our little family over the past couple of months...







Micah trying to act mad...I can see a little smile under there somewhere!

This one above was taken at like midnight, I went into Micah's room and he was asleep across his pillows with every light in the room on and a bunch of my jewelry on his bed!! 
 He is crazy at night!

One of Micah's favorite things ever is to build a fort of pillows around him and his baby sister... I thinks it is one of her favorite things too!  She is obsessed with micah and he can't get enough of her....he calls her his "Jadey Bug"! 



After a long day at the park...so tired!


Bath time pictures!!!!

The little one giving loves to the auntie kiki...who they miss so much she is living in Hawaii right now with Kait and Jake...we all miss you guys so much!  Micah thinks you have been on an airplane way too long!!!

Are you kidding me about this face...

...and this face... I'm so lucky!

4 comments:

Elise said...

okay i just started crying! i miss them so much and think they are the cutest together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paul and Deborah Speed said...

I love you and your sweet little family. How adorable are your babies? I definitely see arranged marriages in our childrens' futures. Miss you!

Aubrey Messick said...

Oh my gosh Linds. Where have you been? I've missed seeing pictures of your cute babies. Thanks for all the great new posts! Your kids are absolutely adorable!

Galbasini Family said...

Jade is sooo big and sooo cute. I want to hold her.jackie