Thursday, March 25, 2010

He definitely keeps life interesting...


There are about a million reasons why I love my husband, too many to count! One of my favorite reasons is that he makes me laugh all day every day! Maybe I just adore him so much that I think everything he does is funny...but it is! He has such a crazy and unique sense of humor, but here are a few things that I caught on film that make me giggle.


So, for dinner one night, he felt like having cereal, which I loved...any way, all of our spoons were in the dish washer and they were dirty, so instead of washing a spoon by hand, this is how he ate his cereal. I looked over at him and couldn't believe it, is he serious about eating his cereal with that spoon?


We recently moved, and Mitch was suppose to be putting the boxes together and I walked into the room and there they were, my children, (aka my husbands toys), all packed up and ready to go!
I guess I can't leave packing tape and my children in the same room with Mitchy! He's just too much fun!








While we were in Hawaii, Micah fell asleep on the floor and he was out...and so mitch of course had to play a little.
This is what we ended up with...I wasn't in the room! Poor baby!



What do you get when Mitchy gives the kids a bath????
A baby with a mohawk!

Anyway, a small glimpse into my everyday life! I love that I get to be married to him! He brings the joy...He's like the sun!

4 comments:

K+C=M+K said...

I'm dying at that picture of Micah passed out with the accessories all over him:) Too much!

KB said...

So fun :)

Tiff Rueckert said...

Gosh, this makes me miss you guys! Mitchy and Chris are my favorite combo!

Melly Mel said...

that picture of micah made me laugh sooooo soooo hard.