Monday, March 1, 2010

Our Little Tea Party

I threw a small tea party for me and the girls a few weeks ago. It was the first tea party I have been to since I was about 8. So, I was really excited, and I wanted it to be perfect and it was... only because of the company I keep! We had a really fun afternoon and talked and laughed for hours.
The very lady-like Wendy in her pearls and lovely hat.



I made three of my favorite things is the world... my Tomato, Havarti & Basil Baguettes, my Salade De Provence and Chocolate covered Strawberries! And Wendy brought Cream Puffs because a tea party would not be complete without cream puffs! If you would like the recipes they are on my Recipe Blog...you won't regret it! My favorite meal right there! And we had all my favorite herbal teas...tangerine orange, mango passion fruit, peppermint and lemon zest. HEAVEN!

I also made little hair clips and bought them each their own tea cup, just to make it extra special.

Aren't they stunning?...they are just as gorgeous on the inside too!

What? The girl needed a drink!

And while the girls were tea partying it up, the boys were playing billiards...it was a perfect day!

3 comments:

lacyboo said...

cute! love those cups! where did you learn how to make the clips? is there a tutorial online? if not, you should blog one:)

The Clevelands said...

Your food was AMAZING, your Darling, I loved everything about that that day!

Melly Mel said...

This was so much fun Linds! I loved your hosting! You are the best. Thank you for inviting us. Love you.