Monday, March 22, 2010

Our Little Lucky Charm

My sweet Baby turned 2 on March 17th! She's our little St. Patrick's Day Baby. She is so fun and adorable. She keeps us laughing all the time! She loves to be the center of attention and loves to make people laugh. She is feisty, a little fire cracker. But she is also a sweet daddy's girl! She adores Micah and loves to play, play, play! And I couldn't imagine life without her!

She got some Princess shoes and she was in HEAVEN!!! She always wears my heels so I thought this would be the perfect gift! And she was so thrilled, she tried desperately to wear them to church yesterday, she wore them to the park the day before and she wears them to bed every night, so I guess they were a success! She got lots of other fun gifts from the Grandparents too! They are all too generous!



One of the many reasons why I love my parents house...the view! Every single evening, right before the sunsets, everyone in the house starts yelling "the sun is setting, the sun is setting!" and who ever is there is basically forced to go outside on the deck and sit in one of the rocking chairs and watch as the sun disappears into the water. It is kind of funny, but we just really love it!
And Micah was talking to me the other day about the sun and moon and I said that the sun goes to bed, but then he stopped me and said that the sun goes down to play in the ocean and then the moon comes out. And I asked who he heard that from and he said, "Mom, I've seen it, every time at Gigi's house!" So cute that he determined that the sun was going to play as it dove down into the ocean! Love him!


Jade got a little stroller, which she loved to race round the house with, Micah and Jade now fight over racing it around every day!


Jade loved when people sang to her, she was singing to herself all day long. My sister called and sang to her on the answering machine, and she sang along and when the message was over, she would say "again, again!" So, basically, we listened to it like 20 times!


Love my girl!

4 comments:

Melly Mel said...

oh i love jadey bug.
so adorable.

Elise said...

gosh i love you guys so much! i am literally shriveling up and dying here in utah without you all! she makes me want to cry. haha no joke. :( miss you all! can't wait to see her and give her her birthday present :) and yours too! we come down april 25th i think.

lacyboo said...

awww, precious!

oh! i didnt know they put tile in! it looks so good!

Brittany Simmons said...

I'm glad she celebrated and had a great time! She looks older already. And gotta love that birthday cake (and princess shoes that are cheaper than most other gifts!)