Tuesday, August 25, 2009

By the way...

...I got a new haircut! Yay!
Me and my sister Kait decided we needed a little change!

By the way, I don't know why they are both kissing pictures...I only took a few, but Kait has all the rest, so until I get those shots, these will have to do!


We went to Marcus Waite, who is AMAZING! (He is also one of my best friends brother-in- laws... Rachel, who is also a very talented hair stylist, but who moved to Provo...so sad!)
I love him, he is such a great guy too! He is so talented. He works at Ahsi in Newport on Lido (949) 675-2474! Book him!


3 comments:

Ashley said...

Looks good Linds. Every time I go to get my hair done I teeter on the bangs or no bangs. I just am worried I couldn't pull them off as good as you.

K+C=M+K said...

VERY VERY cute!! I love the bangs on you! p.s. When are we going to get to see you guys??!?!! Miss ya!

Brittany Simmons said...

okay so i love it. When you said think Lady Gaga I thought platinum and super short....yours is WAY better!