Tuesday, August 18, 2009

"It was just an accident..."

So, the other day, I had to make a cake for something we were going to and I decided to make a chocolate sheet cake. When I was done, Micah asked me if he could have some and I said no, that he had to wait until the party later that night. He said ok and then we went on to other things. Then, when I was upstairs getting Jade dressed, Micah came upstairs with his face just covered in chocolate! And it didn't quite register for a minute, then it clicked. I went running downstairs and found this...a chair pulled up to the stove, a chocolaty spoon on the counter and a cake with big spoonfuls scooped out of it! I looked at him and gave him, "the look" and he said..."Mommy, it was just an accident!" Then I lectured for a little and later he came up to me and said, "Mommy, I will never, never do it again, ok" and I said, "ok", then he added, "yeah, because I am full, I am all full of chocolate!"




2 comments:

McGraths said...

I'd do the same thing to if there was a chocolate cake just sitting there. It looks so good!!!

Ash and Christian said...

STOP IT!

I can only imagine the damage had Ava been there. He is so cute... I can't handle the "full of chocolate" line.

See you when I get home in two weeks.