Sunday, August 30, 2009

Introducing...My Recipe Blog!

I just created a new recipe blog! It is a perfect opportunity to document my recipes so they are in one place and also to share my favorite recipes with my friends! I would love to get feedback from you if you try a recipe, tell me what you think, if you altered it and how (might give me ideas too) and any tips you might have! I absolutely love to cook! My mom is the most incredible cook EVER! I got my love for cooking from her! So, a lot of these recipes are straight from her kitchen!
Most of you know that I am a vegetarian and so I am always looking for new and exciting recipes to make our dinners flavorful and delicious! And to make Mitch not feel like he is missing out! So, here it is...ENJOY!



2 comments:

lacyboo said...

ive been thinking about doing one of these too:)

Elise said...

YES! That's really great. You know how I was telling you on the phone how I am in a slump right now where I am the exact opposite of a cook? Well, I have been collecting recipe blogs so that I can try fun new things. And yours will be the first I look to! yay!