Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Pageant of the Masters


Mitchy surprised me with tickets to see Pageant of the Masters! We had such a perfect evening! Mitch knows how much I love art and I thought that was very thoughtful of him to come up with that all by himself...well done Love!

I'm sure many of you have been before, but if not, it is an open-air theatre in Laguna Beach and it is breathe-taking! It was such a magical night!

This years theme was, "the Muse", it was all about the inspiration of the artist! I have been twice before, but I think this was my favorite theme! There was a wide range of styles and artists and I loved hearing the stories about each piece!

Laguna

1 comment:

Elise said...

Great great photo of you two!!! I'm so glad he's not making one of his faces. Actually, it's the only face he ever makes. :) love you! I'm done commenting. haha sorry girl.