Monday, August 24, 2009

This is why I love Summer...

Love these kiddos! They are so fun at the beach!

Micah has a little artistic streak in him...he's my little cameraman! Maybe Elise is teaching him a thing or two!


Sweet Jadey Bug!


Love when my little monkeys hang all over me!


Another shot by Micah!


Melissa and her man! Love that smile!


Yes, my daughter is eating a rock right now, what?



This picture cracked me up...Micah was taking them and he cut our bodies out of the picture! I promise we are not on a nude beach somewhere in the South of France!

Love this little man! I think that mischievous look on his face says he's about to throw that handful of sand right at me, yeah?

Melis pushing both boys SOOO high!

Swings and the Beach...can you ask for anything more? Beside Mitchy being there too! Maybe next time!

1 comment:

Elise said...

Ahh!!! He totally cut off your bodies. HAHAHAHA! Love micah. and your suit! where in the world did you fetch that beauty.