Friday, August 21, 2009

SMILE!!!

So, I wanted to take a picture of Jade's sweet smile! She is the happiest little baby and she smiles and laughs all day long! Now, I am not good at smiling for pictures because usually it looks really fake...so when I asked Jade to "Smile for the Picture", I guess I shouldn't have been so surprised at what I saw!






What is she doing??? (And there are many more to choose from!) I guess the trick is, not to ask for it!

Between me and Mitch, I guess she never had a chance! It is hard for me to find a picture when Mitch is not making this face instead of a smile! He hates pictures and I think this is his way to rebel! Even during a nice family picture, I go through the film and this is all I see! Micah took this one of Mitch! He asked him to "Smile for the picture"!

No comments: