Monday, November 2, 2009

A Happy Halloween

When my brother saw what the little loves were for Halloween he said, "They are not even dressed up...Micah is Spiderman everyday and Jadey Bug is always our little Lady Bug." That is actually how she got that name.
We carved our annual Mickey Mouse Pumpkin at Mitchy's work party. Jade was wanting to take her whole costume off, so we are lucky it was only strapless. She was kind of a scandalous lady bug.




Then on the night before Halloween, we went to my parents house and carved pumpkins with Ryan and Britt. It was so fun. We attempted a Spider pumpkin, it was a group effort and turned out alright.



Yes, this is Micah's second time being Spiderman, not in a row though. Every other year he gets to be Spiderman, that is our compromise. He was Peter Pan last year and Jade was TinkerBell.

Jadey love sitting in this chair when she goes to Gigi's house...why? Food!







Now, these pictures were actually taken on Halloween night. We first went over to our good friends and neighbors, the Erickson's, for a fun and festive Dinner. And then the Grandparents and Melis and Jackson came over to our house to trick-or-treat. We had a blast.
She was kind of a little Russian Lady Bug while she was wearing her antennas. But I was dying, cutest little lady bug I've ever seen! I want her to wear it every day!





I could not stop give this little bug hugs and kisses, especially in her little leather jacket!

Micah was loving it, running from door to door. At one point he just skipped the knocking thing and just opened someone's door...and got in trouble...opps. He won't be doing that again!


Our Jadey Bug flying through the air!

Jackson came over to trick-or-treat with us. Micah and Jackson have so much fun together...so trick-or-treating was even more fun with Jack!


Here are our pumpkins...unfortunately I forgot to buy candles for them and so they were never lit up like true jack-o-lanterns.



Sorry, my camera is weird at night. But I still thought it was cute.
Melis and Jackson dressed up together as Race Car and Race Car Driver, they looked so cute but I never got a great shot because the kids were running wild and just couldn't sit still long enough to get a real picture. But trust me, they were adorable.

This was as close as we got, it lasted like .3 seconds.

Our Spiderman was not happy about the little Lady Bug taking his car.










Even Jade was running from door to door, she was so enthusiastic. We had a really fun Halloween and Micah is wondering why we are not going to another Halloween party today, since we have had one every day of this past week.

2 comments:

Elise said...

Okay Linds...don't think this is weird, but I have dreams about Jade almost 3 times a week. It's really strange.

Like one time, the Lundquist & Devine family & you guys, and Drew & I were in this large airport for some reason, and our flights were delayed like a gillion times, and so we were spending the night a lot in the airport, all of us, and one night, Jade started to fuss so we all kind of passed her around to calm her, and when she was handed to me, I didn't want to let her go , so I took off running when everyone was sleeping so I could spend more time with her because everyone was always taking her attention. Haha. Funny huh? That was one of the first ones I had of her a few weeks ago.

Last night I had another but I don't remember so well. I just miss her so much and want to see her grow!!!! UGH. Stupid PROVO!

Elise said...

Ok that comment, way too long. Sorry :/