Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Cupcake Time!

One of Micah's favorite things to do is bake! He loves to help and he asks if we can make something EVERYDAY...obviously we don't but we did today! He was in heaven...so was my chocoholic, Jade when she woke up and got a sweet treat!
(For the recipe, go to my recipe blog... http://fromlouskitchenwithlove.blogspot.com)




Maybe I ate almost two, maybe not... What? I had to share with Jade! (One of them was not frosted so does that even count!!!)

Micah taking pictures of his mommy! He LOVES to take pictures!


Mommy's little helper...who asked me to take a picture of him with chocolate on his face because it would be funny!
And now look what I have to look forward to...

3 comments:

K+C=M+K said...

YUM!! I know from experience that you happen to make the best cupcakes in the world!!! So, I got your message late last night- can we do dinner sometime else this week? Maybe a beach pinic?

Elise said...

micah is the coolest.

Melly Mel said...

the best cupcakes i have ever had