Monday, September 14, 2009

Introducing Mr. & Mrs. Muai...

On July 25, 2009.....

She married


Him!


My sister Kimberly got married! She married Jake Muai and we couldn't be more thrilled about it! We absolutely adore Jake and feel blessed that he is now a part of our family! They are perfect for each other and a beautiful couple all the way around!

By the way, Mitch's sister Elise took all these amazing pictures! She is a talented and artistically gifted photographer! We were so lucky to have her!


The Bridesmaids!
Sweet Jadey Bug!

The Handsome Groomsmen!


Spiderman came to the temple too!





Breathtaking!!! Looks like Tuscany, huh?

My gorgeous sister!

The reception couldn't have been more beautiful! The flowers, the decor, the food, the location! I wouldn't have changed a thing!






I took this picture from Michelle's blog because I liked it! Wish you cold see the ocean in the back, it was a beautiful view and a perfect night! Maybe I will do a round two because there are so many more beautiful pictures but I need to get them from Elise!

4 comments:

Kristen said...

So gorgeous! Wish I could have been there!

Aubrey Messick said...

What a beautiful reception. I'm coveting her dress. It's absolutely perfect.

Steve and Katie Hoffman said...

these are such pretty pictures! and i love, love, love the back of her dress!

The Clevelands said...

The wedding was gorge! My favorite is jades matching hair piece, So adorable!