Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Just Me and My Baby Girl!

Don't get me wrong, I am obsessed with Micah, but while he has been at preschool and loving it, Jade and I have been able to spend some serious quality time together and I have cherished every second of it! She is such a fun, feisty, hysterical little angel! She really has a great sense of humor and she loves to make people laugh, she just lights up.

We have been spending a lot of time reading, going to the little park by our house, practicing animal sounds and tickling, she loves tickling me- cutest thing ever. And then we get to go pick up Micah and hear him enthusiastically give us every detail of his school day. Lucky me!
By the way, I am dying, because this cute outfit that Jade is wearing, besides the boots, is actually a size 3-6 month. She is 18 months. I love it because Micah grew out of his clothes so quickly and it is so nice to get to use Jade's clothes for so long!





2 comments:

Jessica said...

we want to come play with you and jadey

Ash and Christian said...

LOVE that little girl. I think you need to do a post dedicated to her love of food. :)

p.s. We decided on your baguettes for Jillian's shower. I can't wait.