Wednesday, September 16, 2009

My Little Preschooler!

Micah's very first day of school!!! My baby is growing up! He is so thrilled to be going to preschool, he is very social and he also loves to learn, so this is going to be a fun year for him!
Showing me that he is strong enough to go to school!
He cannot take a picture without being Spiderman! He asked me on our way to school, "Do you think that everyone will know that I am Spiderman? They probably will because I am wearing Spiderman socks!"
Mommy with her big boy!!!!


Micah with is best friend and a future Love, Ava!

Micah with all his friends! They are going to have some serious fun!!!


Getting his name tag!
Look at that face, he was so excited to be there! The next day he woke up and said, "Is it a school day???" And I said, no, then he said, "what day is it?" I said that it was a play day! He got really upset and said, "NO- I want it to be a school day!!!"
So, I guess you could say, He Likes It!

4 comments:

lacyboo said...

aww! your mom told me he was starting soon. how exciting! im so glad he loved it. what a big big man!

Ash and Christian said...

So happy it went so well. This kids are loving school and I am loving that they're loving it.

AND it just means that I get to see you twice a week. :)

CheyAnn said...

He is the the cutest preschooler! I love how excited he is. What a sweet and fun experience.

Elise said...

i want a Micah one day!