Friday, October 2, 2009

"BEARIED" ALIVE!

Jade absolutely LOVES bears. She loves stuffed animals in general, but especially bears. From the time she could hold one, she was snuggling and hugging and kissing them. She has three particular bears that she has to sleep with every night! So she was thrilled when Micah and my adorable sister Aimee buried her in hundreds of beanie baby bears!!! (P.S. Remember when everyone collected beanie babies? Well, my sister Kait collected them, but actually it was my mom pretending they were for Kait, she was way more into it! We have donated hundreds to Salvation Army, but we have kept all the bear ones, for Jade and other future grandchildren! My mom is so cute!)
Look at the little thing...she is in heaven!






Aimee is like a little kid herself, she knows how to have fun...toddler style! That's a compliment Ace, I wish I was more like you!

5 comments:

Aubrey Messick said...

Those pictures are soo cute. Little Jadey bug looks like she's in heaven!

Alia Steele said...

Hey! Love the blog! So cute :)Those picts of the kids are adorable!

Kristen said...

That is so funny about your Mom and the beanie babies! At least now she can say she was collecting them for her adorable granddaughter :)

Elise said...

This TOTALLY made my day. And it's 7:56 am so I'm so glad I looked at this now.

Ash and Christian said...

This is so funny because we just got out ALL of our beanie babies out last night, and they all still have tags on because they were supposed to be "worth something" one day. :)

Hope to hang out this week sometime.