Saturday, October 3, 2009

Just Another Family Night...

When my whole family was down here, we had a really fun and thoughtful family night at the beach. My Dad prepared the lesson, Beware of Pride, we all know it well. And my mom made the best cookies ever! And Aimee took incredible pictures and we all enjoyed the evening together, as you can tell it was a gorgeous night and Aimee really captured it! I love these pictures so much and she took a few adorable ones of Jade and my dad too! Aimee, can you just follow me around and take every picture that I want to take? Please??? I miss my family that is away at school so much! Come home soon! (That of course includes you Jake, Drew and Elise!!!) (And Ry and Britt, I miss you too, haven't seen you in a while, hopefully tomorrow?)





1 comment:

tiffany garfield said...

lindsay! I got your email and I'm going to email kim! I saw her pics and she looks beautiful--she is beautiful! Your sis in law took my brothers wedding pics! haha He married Katie Wilson? Anyway, I've just been looking at your recipe blog and your fam. blog and I love them both. I bookmarked the recipe blog because I HAVE to make your recipes! Your kids are SO cute! I hope we hang out again soon! Thanks again for the email! -tiff :)