Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Day One: NYC

My Mom and I in the JFK airport...so excited to get our trip started!!! It was my mom's very first time ever in New York. We had so much fun and did just about everything we could do! So, this was day one. There are a lot more days and a million more pictures to come. Sorry, it may be a little boring for you all, but it is my journal and photo album...so it is happening.
We arrived in early evening and grabbed a taxi, and it smelled so horrible, my mom and I had to cover our noses discreetly the whole time. Welcome to New York! But I have to say that that was our only unpleasant experience while we were there...everything else was bliss!
My sweet Mom and Dad...they were so cute together and they had so much fun!
As soon as we got to our hotel, we headed out to Time Square- just a short walk from our Hotel- The energy was tangible! We loved it. It was as bright as noon day when it was midnight!
So happy to be in New York! I love this city!




Aimee arrived late that night after we had gone back to our Hotel, and then the real journey began...

3 comments:

B Devine said...

Day 1 looks COLD! I can't wait to see the other days.

Elise said...

linds. you're going to die...


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-gj8_2FtVA


WATCH THAT!

Elise said...

then tell me that you are just dieing on the floor laughing.