Wednesday, October 7, 2009

DisneyLand Again...but this time Jade and I went too!

Jadey and I waiting while Micah and Papa went on a "Big Boy" ride.

We went on Ariel's Carousel a couple times...

It was too hot outside for Micah to take a picture, so this is what we got...I never have to guess what Micah is thinking or feeling...he is very easy to read, I guess that is a good thing?
I had to take a picture in front of the Lady Bugs with my Jadey Bug! She actually loved this spinning ride, she would have liked it more if it were faster though, she is a little adrenaline junkie already, anything fast or scary, she loves...unfortunately she is tiny and it will be a while before she gets to go on Space Mountain. But I know her, and she would actually love it right now! (Wonder where she gets it??? Mitchy? I'm gonna have to keep my eye on this one!)

Precious moments with Papa!


We are so lucky to have such a fun Papa who loves to take his little ones to DisneyLand!

So, Micah is wearing a Superman shirt that I pretty much had to force him to wear. He says, "I can't wear Superman, because I am Spiderman!" I genuinely believe that he feels like he is betraying Spiderman by wearing it! How hysterical is that?


Just looking on as Micah goes on rides without her...
not happy about it!

Taking a ride on Jumpin' Jellyfish. We went over to the DisneyLand side a little later and rode on Space Mountain and big thunder Mountain, Micah was obsessed!!! And we also went to the Tiki Room and Micah and Jade were loving it, dancing like crazy and shakin' it during the chants! It was so fun to watch!
They were so exhausted by the end of the night, ohh sweet Jade snuggling her Minnie!

3 comments:

tiffany garfield said...

Fun! I need to get a season pass! :)

McGraths said...

You'll have so much fun in NY! Isn't it a great sweater?

Melly Mel said...

this was fun to see you guys before...
you look beautiful linds