Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Conference Weekend

We had a great Conference Weekend. On Sunday Morning we went over to my parents house for breakfast, which was delicious and my mom made breakfast as if she was feeding an army when it was just us and Ry and Britt. She cracks me up! She can't help it. Anyway, while we were waiting to eat, my dad read to the kiddos, yes, while holding an umbrella! He is the cutest Grandpa with them! They are some lucky kids!
Then it was Britt and Ryan's turn, the kids are obsessed with both of them and Britt and Ry are naturals with the kids! Don't they look cute reading the book together?

I loved how Jade was sitting on this stool, she is so tiny and cute but she can balance on a stool, probably because she has a lot of practice because she eats about every 10 minutes! And both Micah and Jade are going through a juice phase right now! Basically all they do all day is beg for juice! I am not joking...Jade says the word "juice" more than any other word!

Micah saw me take a picture of Jade drinking her juice, so he of course wanted me to take one of him drinking his juice!



The most delicious waffles on the planet. The recipe is on my recipe blog!
Then we went home and watched a couple inspiring and moving conference sessions! It was a great day!

No comments: