Monday, February 22, 2010

Bath Time or Tea Time?

So, while I was giving my little ones a bath, Jade tried to rip Micah's helicopter out of his hand, (probably to fly it around as she makes airplane noises). But Micah screams loudly at her, "No Jade you can't have my tea pot!!!" Your what? Is my 4 year old son really pretending that a helicopter is a tea pot? I guess he is around his mommy a little too often! I drink tea just about daily but never really thought Micah picked up on it or cared. So funny, right? I wonder what his daddy would say about that?
Then, we obviously had to have a long conversation about why we don't drink "bummy" water!!
Cheers!

2 comments:

lacyboo said...

of course you have to have the conversation after the photo op. hahaha

McGraths said...

Your trip looked so dreamy! Yes, we are finally making the move back down to CA--Encinitas. Not too far from you guys. We'll have to have you guys over once we get all moved in.