Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Thailand & Cambodia: Day 12 & 13 (The Final Days)

Day Twelve: Krabi, Thailand
For our last full day in Krabi, we just relaxed and played in the water and hopped from pool to beach all day long. We read, snuggled in the hammocks, got mango smoothies at the pool bar, and had contests about who could stay underwater the longest, it was pretty close, but I guess Mitchy won.

This is one of the "infinity" pools at the hotel, it was even more beautiful in person and the water was nice and warm.

Then we'd go to the beach, the water was even warmer in the ocean than in the pool.


Then we went to dinner at our favorite place, we went two nights in a row. It was called the Terrace. It was a really charming little place, (see the picture below), and it had by far the best pad thai of the whole trip. It was so flavorful but also had a lot of really fresh vegetables. We loved it. This is a shot of Mitchy that I captured when he didn't know I was taking a pictures...now look at the two shots of him below, that is him when he knows I am taking a picture...what is his problem?

See what I mean!!!

Day Thirteen: From Krabi to Bangkok to Taipei to LAX to my babies
It was longest day ever! But great to be home!
Loved every moment of our Adventure of a Lifetime together!

1 comment:

Kjerstin said...

I love the hammock pic! & I love your trip! & I love you!